Come and join One Identity’s largest development center in Hungary, with offices in Budapest and Veszprém!
Hungary’s most successful IT security startup, Balabit, was founded in 2000, acquired by One Identity in 2018, and has operated since then as an integrated part of this global company. One Identity lets organizations achieve an identity-centered security strategy with a uniquely broad and integrated portfolio of identity management offerings including AD account lifecycle management, identity governance and administration and privileged access management.
Thanks to our brilliant and dedicated team members who contribute their expertise and experience, One Identity has become a leading IT security software development company, honored to be recognized as a Visionary in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant.
Our team in Hungary consists of more than 160 employees, with more than 130 engineers, including developers, test automation engineers, UI/UX designers, DevOps experts, internal IT and Support engineers. We are a rapidly growing company, currently recruiting for a DevOps Engineer, and very excited to talk to individuals that are seeking a challenging and forward-thinking place to work!
· Writing Azure Pipelines, YAML files
· Writing Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates
· Writing PowerShell using Azure CLI.
· Writing Helm charts and Kubernetes configuration.
· Version management
· Dealing with access control with Active Directory in Azure.
· Using Azure container registry
· Participate in architectural and technical decisions that impact development environment
· Proactively support development teams to solve their CI/CD and test environment problems
· Work in close cooperation with the development teams
· Continuously improve your and your teammates' skills
· Bachelor's degree or solid work experience
· Solid understanding of network in practice: Solid understanding of network: DNS, DHCP, SDN (Software defined network), Container networking, L7 proxy
· Experience with distributed system development and operation
· Knowledge of a source code repositories
· CI/CD pipeline experience
· Experience in virtualization or container technologies
· Experience in cloud technologies Azure, AWS, etc.
· Basic knowledge in software development with scripting experience
· Understanding Kubernetes including networking with Istio
· Comfortable in a team where people have mixed skills
· Open communication and reaching across functional borders
· Confident level of English and Hungarian
· Experience of working in an agile environment
Dear Upcoming Team member, during the COVID-19 situation, interviews are being conducted digitally, with no face-to-face interview required. Health and safety are our main priority, so during the pandemic situation we offer a 100% work from home opportunity.
One Identity enables organizations of all sizes to better secure, manage, monitor, protect, and analyze information and infrastructure to help fuel innovation and drive their businesses forward. With team members around the globe, we intend to continue to grow revenues and add value to customers.
When you join our team, you will have the opportunity to build and develop products at a scale few others can provide. Our product portfolio serves a large base of customers and we are addressing the strategic imperatives for enterprise businesses. Working with some of the most talented employees the industry has to offer, we provide enhanced career opportunities for team members to learn and grow in a rapidly changing environment.
Why work with us?
-Life at One Identity means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
-When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
-Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
-We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
-Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
One Identity is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: One Identity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at One Identity are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. One Identity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. One Identity encourages applicants of all ages.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at One Identity Careers | Explore Opportunities with the OI Team
Job seekers should be aware of fraudulent job offers from online scammers and only apply to roles listed on quest.com/careers using our applicant system. Note: We do not use text messaging or third-party messaging apps like Telegram to communicate with applicants, so please exercise caution if you are approached in this way and only interact with people claiming to be Quest employees if they have an email address ending in @quest.com or @oneidentity.com