One Identity enables organizations of all sizes to better secure, manage, monitor, protect, and analyze information and infrastructure to help fuel innovation and drive their businesses forward. With team members around the globe, we intend to continue to grow revenues and add value to customers.
When you join our team, you will have the opportunity to build and develop products at a scale few others can provide. Our product portfolio serves a large base of customers and we are addressing the strategic imperatives for enterprise businesses. Working with some of the most talented employees the industry has to offer, we provide enhanced career opportunities for team members to learn and grow in a rapidly changing environment.
As a Senior Support Engineer you will be able to work independently to test and debug customer issues in lab environments and operate as a key member of a virtual product team spanning across continents and time zones. A flexible attitude and capacity for absorbing information and keeping up to date with Technology is essential. You will gain exposure to enterprise environments incorporating a broad range of operating systems, protocols and architectures. Therefore a good cross-platform technology background is desired. Customer service and teamwork are our core principles and having fun in the process is expected. For the right individuals with a passion to deliver top quality customer service there are excellent opportunities to progress within the Technical Support Organization.
As a Senior Support Engineer, you will be supporting European/Global customers for the solutions below
-Prior Technical Support experience or proven track record in Active Directory and System Administration.
- Previous customer support experience, or previous customer facing role with good interpersonal skills (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems and networking (TCP/IP, DNS, LDAP)
- Familiarity with debugging tools/techniques (GoToMeeting, Fiddler, Wireshark, Process Explorer)
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management concepts
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including verbal, written, negotiation, and platform communications.
- Possess a strong people orientation with the ability to listen, work and resolve issues to achieve customer satisfaction
- Quickly learn the general concepts of the technology used in, and associated with One Identity products.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Server operating systems including Terminal Services, Remote Desktop, and the Active Directory permissions architecture.
- Knowledge of virtualisation technology such as VMWare, ESX, or HyperV
- Experience of Two-Factor Authentication (2FA), RADIUS and Federation.
Desirable Technical Skills
- Experience with Linux and Unix systems and SSH
- Experience with Cloud Technologies such as Microsoft Azure and AWS
- Experience with PowerShell scripting, Rest API technologies and Swagger
- Experience with SAP, Oracle, SQL, MySQL, Sybase, LDAP, Cisco Switches/firewalls or AS/400
- Experience of SNMP, SMTP, Syslog, Certificates creation and installation, and Ticketing systems such as ServiceNow and Remedy
Additional Key Responsibilities
- Manage Service Requests and any ongoing Escalations
- Collaborate with the other members of the Global Support Team
- Invest in the Knowledge Centered Methodology (KCS) and contribute to the Support Portal
- Participate in activities relating to product improvement and demand reduction
- Provide a high quality service delivery experience to the internal and external stakeholders
Why work with us?
- Life at One Identity means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
One Identity is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: One Identity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at One Identity are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. One Identity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. One Identity encourages applicants of all ages.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at One Identity Careers | Explore Opportunities with the OI Team
Job seekers should be aware of fraudulent job offers from online scammers and only apply to roles listed on quest.com/careers using our applicant system. Note: We do not use text messaging or third-party messaging apps like Telegram to communicate with applicants, so please exercise caution if you are approached in this way and only interact with people claiming to be Quest employees if they have an email address ending in @quest.com