One Identity enables organizations of all sizes to better secure, manage, monitor, protect, and analyze information and infrastructure to help fuel innovation and drive their businesses forward. With team members around the globe, we intend to continue to grow revenues and add value to customers.
When you join our team, you will have the opportunity to build and develop products at a scale few others can provide. Our product portfolio serves a large base of customers and we are addressing the strategic imperatives for enterprise businesses. Working with some of the most talented employees the industry has to offer, we provide enhanced career opportunities for team members to learn and grow in a rapidly changing environment.
- Research and identify prospects that fit our ideal client profile
- Create thoughtful targeted emails and calls to reach our ideal prospects
- Collaborate daily with Account Executives to map territory strategy and uncover market opportunities
- Utilize sales tools to efficiently prioritize & manage outbound activities (i.e. LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach, Salesforce, Cognism, Drift)
- Engage in team development and mentoring to continually improve on your near term goals (i.e. activities, meetings, and revenue) as well as your career advancment
- Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and pipeline business
- 6+ months of experience in an IT Sales related environment
- German-speaking language skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for sales and SaaS technology
- An eagerness to learn, you are curious and customer-centric
- A “Can Do” / “Winner” attitude, you are highly motivated to achieve and exceed targets and thrive in a dynamic, changing enviornment
- A commitment to team and company success, you are a team player who wants to contribute and learn from the people around you
- Salesforce or other CRM experience
- Experience in a fast-paced prospecting/ outbound sales development role
Why work with us?
-Life at One Identity means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
-When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
-Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
-We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
-Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
One Identity is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: One Identity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at One Identity are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. One Identity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. One Identity encourages applicants of all ages.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at One Identity Careers | Explore Opportunities with the OI Team
Job seekers should be aware of fraudulent job offers from online scammers and only apply to roles listed on quest.com/careers using our applicant system. Note: We do not use text messaging or third-party messaging apps like Telegram to communicate with applicants, so please exercise caution if you are approached in this way and only interact with people claiming to be Quest employees if they have an email address ending in @quest.com