Quest Software enables organizations of all sizes to better secure, manage, monitor, protect, and analyze information and infrastructure in order to help fuel innovation and drive businesses forward.
When you join our Talent Acquisition team, you will have the opportunity to directly impact the success of our business by building and developing stong candidate relationships for current and future sales opportunities across our multiple business units. You will actively build recruiting and sourcing plans that enable Quest's sales teams to assess the strategic imperatives for enterprise businesses and provide solutions across the Quest portfolio of products. Working with some of the most talented employees the industry has to offer, we provide enhanced career opportunities for team members to learn and grow in a rapidly changing environment.
We’re currently looking for an Senior Sales Recuiter whose primary focus will be on hiring Inisde Sales professionals across all of Quest's business units. This is a fully remote position and can be based anywhere in the US.
-Source, screen and manage a pipline of sales talent for current and future hiring demands
-Own and manage the entire recruiting cycle from requisition to on-boarding
-Develop recruitment strategies using various sourcing techniques, interviewing candidates and creating and extending job offers
-Experience recruiting software sales professionals is highly desired experience
-Championing our brand and promoting Quest Employee Value Proposition to all candidates via the use of social media and branding activities.
- Proven success in hiring software sales professionals in a recruitment agency or as an in-house recruiter with a medium to large enterprise
- Demostrated ability in educating and influencing hirng leaders on the talent marketplace
- Sourcing skills - Balanced and creative approach to finding and qualifying active and passive candidates
- Experience of -based interviewing and recruitment practices
- Good knowledge of ATS systems (iCIMS highly preferred)
-Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
-Previous experience working in an international or global environment
Quest Software enables organizations of all sizes to better secure, manage, monitor, protect, and analyze information and infrastructure in order to help fuel innovation and drive their businesses forward. With over 5,000 team members around the globe, we intend to continue to grow revenues and add value to customers.
When you join our team, you will have the opportunity to build and develop products at a scale few others can provide. Our product portfolio serves a large base of customers and we are addressing the strategic imperatives for enterprise businesses. Working with some of the most talented employees the industry has to offer, we provide enhanced career opportunities for team members to learn and grow in a rapidly changing environment.
Why work with us?
- Life at Quest means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Quest is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Quest is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Quest are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Quest will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Quest encourages applicants of all ages.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at http://www.quest.com/careers.