Quest Software enables organizations of all sizes to better secure, manage, monitor, protect, and analyze information and infrastructure to help fuel innovation and drive businesses forward.
When you join our team, you will have the opportunity to build and develop products at scale. Our product portfolio serves a large base of customers, and we are addressing the strategic imperatives for enterprise businesses. Working with some of the most talented employees the industry has to offer, we provide enhanced career opportunities for team members to learn and grow in a rapidly changing environment.
We are currently looking for a SW Inside Sales Representative I to focus on our KACE Unified Endpoint Management and Security portfolio working remotely for our Canada marketplace.
- Promote and position the strategic & tactical values of KACE product and service offerings
- Work competently and competitively in a fast paced, highly transactional environment that requires project and time management skills
- Provide a wide range of data protection product and services knowledge to prospective customers
- Prospect to new B2B customers and develop value-based business relationships
- Identify customer needs and requirements; recommend the appropriate products and solutions
- Research, qualify, manage, and track leads and related sales activities
- Develop territory account plans
- Relationship building with current customers and our partners
- 2+ years of outbound business-to-business sales experience
- Experience utilizing CRM systems—preferably Salesforce.com
- Demonstrable verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and think analytically
- Active listening skills
- 2+ years of successful quota-carrying sales experience
- Bachelor's degree