We look for a business-oriented team member responsible for business and technical product/solution strategy of One Identity’s Safeguard product line.
This team member would be responsible for solutions that span on-premise, hardware and Cloud/SaaS. This team member is primarily responsible for defining, via the product management team, “what” needs to be built required for the engineering leadership and teams to build product. The engineering group is responsible for the “how” of what is developed.
• Managing the entire product/solution life-cycle from initial concept to business and strategic planning and to tactical activities
• Collaborating and ensuring alignment with engineering on key architectural and long-term strategic vision and direction
• Presenting and demonstrating the product and solutions to customers, press and analysts, as necessary
• Making sure that priorities and deadlines are negotiated between the product managers and the engineering group
• Travelling occasionally to attend and present at conferences and industry events, meetings with key customers and partner
• 2+ years of relevant experience in the product management (ideally) OR program management, marketing or technical sales
• Previous experience in the security field - must have
• Experience in the Identity & Access Management market - nice to have
• English – fluent
• Hungarian – nice to have