One Identity is looking for junior, mid level and senior GNU/Linux Software Developers to join our Syslog-ng Store Box (SSB) team.
SSB is an enterprise grade central log management software to collect and process hundreds of thousands incoming log messages within a second. It is heavily used by the major fortune top 500 companies worldwide.
Do you know what full stack development is? Because we do, and we are using the following technology stack:
If you feel the above fits you, you would most probably enjoy working in our team.
One Identity enables organizations of all sizes to better secure, manage, monitor, protect, and analyze information and infrastructure in order to help fuel innovation and drive their businesses forward. With a rapidly expanding global team, we intend to continue to grow revenues and add value to customers.
When you join our team, you will have the opportunity to build and develop products at a scale few others can provide. Our product portfolio serves a large base of customers and we are addressing the strategic imperatives for enterprise businesses. Working with some of the most talented employees the industry has to offer, we provide enhanced career opportunities for team members to learn and grow in a rapidly changing environment.
Why work with us?
- Life at One Identity means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.