Come and join One Identity’s largest development center in Hungary, with offices in Budapest and Veszprém!
Hungary’s most successful IT security startup, Balabit, was founded in 2000, acquired by One Identity in 2018, and has operated since then as an integrated part of this global company. One Identity, lets organizations achieve an identity-centered security strategy with a uniquely broad and integrated portfolio of identity management offerings including AD account lifecycle management, identity governance and administration and privileged access management.
Thanks to our brilliant and dedicated team members who contribute their expertise and experience, One Identity has become a leading IT security software development company, honored to be recognized as a Visionary in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant.
Our team in Hungary consists of more than 160 employees, with more than 130 engineers, including developers, test automation engineers, UI/UX designers, DevOps experts, internal IT and Support engineers.
We are currently looking for a Software Engineer to join in our syslog-ng team.
-Improving development processes (influencing development methodologies)
-How modern cloud-based technologies work
-Deepening your knowledge in modern Continuous Integration framework
-Deepening your existing knowledge of Linux-based world
-Collaborating with a big open source community (including Google Summer of Code mentoring)
-Collaborating with product management and customers to create working solutions instead of just delivering software features
-In-depth knowledge of tools and techniques for measuring performance of Operating
-Writing technical blogposts
Technologies we use:
-21st century C (TDD, clean code, OOP)
-Git, continuous integration (Jenkins), Salt
-Virtualization technologies: Docker, Vmware
-Shell scripting (bash)
-HTTPS, TCP/IP, UDP, OpenSSL
- Integrate syslog-ng with SIEMs (Splunk, Azure Sentinel) and log analyzer solutions to extend the existing big data and database support (Kafka, MongoDB, Elastic Search)
Your responsibilities will include
- you must use 21st century C to write object oriented code that runs on multiple platforms (e.g. AIX, enterprise Linux) and is supported by unit tests
- making architectural decisions
- mentoring your fellow team members (along with open source developers)
- providing feedback and also code review notes, arranging work together with the Product Owner and the Lead Developer
-solid C (21st century) or C++ knowledge
-solid interpersonal skills
-experience in Linux/Unix system programming
-creative problem solver with analytical and critical mindset
-OOP, clean code, unit test
-experience in Linux/Unix system debugging
-Expertise with open source development
One Identity enables organizations of all sizes to better secure, manage, monitor, protect, and analyze information and infrastructure to help fuel innovation and drive their businesses forward. With team members around the globe, we intend to continue to grow revenues and add value to customers.
When you join our team, you will have the opportunity to build and develop products at a scale few others can provide. Our product portfolio serves a large base of customers and we are addressing the strategic imperatives for enterprise businesses. Working with some of the most talented employees the industry has to offer, we provide enhanced career opportunities for team members to learn and grow in a rapidly changing environment.
Why work with us?
- Life at One Identity means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Quest is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his/their potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons Indigenous, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Quest will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview and you need accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at http://www.quest.com/careers.