Do you want to work in a fun and supportive environment?
At One Identity we know that companies with a strong positive culture perform so much better. That is why every day we strive to create a collaborative and inclusive working environment where our people can feel empowered to succeed.
At One Identity you may work from home, but you will never feel remote, or you can join the Hungarian offices in Budapest and Veszprém as well!
One Identity is seeking an Authentication Lead Software Engineer to join our team working on cloud-based authentication services. Innovate in the rapidly evolving world of Identity and Access Management and make a difference to thousands of customers worldwide. The ideal candidate is a creative person who will work on products that provide users with secure and convenient access to their provisioned applications. We are looking for you if you like a balance of independence and responsibility, tackling complex technical problems, and delivering effective solutions for our customers. We welcome new ideas, value diversity of thought and experience, and enjoy working together in a dynamic, supportive environment.
You will help us make a big impact in the security marketplace as we grow from that foundation and into new markets world-wide. Come join our hard working team and tell us your story!
- Responsible for enhancing and maintaining OneLogin identity and access management (IAM) service applications and SaaS operations.
- Participate in development, design critiques, code reviews, testing, and assist with cross-team efforts like platform upgrades, architecture improvements, and security initiatives
- Involvement in all stages of the feature development lifecycle, including requirements engineering, implementation and documentation
- Work with the Product team to prioritize and manage work and see tasks through to completion.
- Partner with the Security and Quality Engineering teams to ensure application and data security, compliance, and reliability.
- Collaborate with the platform operations teams on service architecture utilizing cloud native platform technologies.
- Close cooperation with a globally distributed team of developers, testers, architects, escalation engineers and platform engineers which may necessitate occasional flexibility to accommodate overlap time
- Ability to learn quickly and think creatively to solve complex technical issues
- Structured and logical approach to software development
- Good communication skills with a pragmatic and positive attitude
- Strong collaboration skills and experience working as a member of an agile scrum team
- Working experience (3+ years) in an enterprise software development field
- Hands-on experience programming in one or more object-oriented languages
- Experience writing unit tests and using testing frameworks.
- Working knowledge of SQL databases such as PostgreSQL.
- Deep understanding of authentication protocols such as LDAP, SAML, OpenID, OAuth, and SCIM
- Experience developing user interfaces using modern web technologies that adhere to UX principles including usability and accessibility
- Working knowledge of RESTful APIs and ability to design and implement new endpoints.
- Experience with bug tracking tools such as Jira and/or Azure DevOps
- Ability to utilize a version control system (Git) to manage source code
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Nice to have:
- Experience developing applications with React, NodeJS, Ruby on Rails and/or C#/.NET.
- Knowledge of security concepts for web and client apps and experience with threat modeling, security testing, and remediation.
- Understanding of microservice architecture and knowledge of the development and deployment of cloud services and associated technologies (AWS, Kubernetes, Docker).
- Experience with observability tools such as Datadog, Sumo Logic, and/or Airbrake.
- Familiar with CI/CD pipeline tooling such as GitHub Actions, , and TeamCity
- Ability to develop a variety of installed software such as browser extensions, mobile applications, MacOS applications, and/or Windows applications
- Experience with high volume applications and improving performance and scalability
One Identity enables organizations of all sizes to better secure, manage, monitor, protect, and analyze information and infrastructure to help fuel innovation and drive their businesses forward. With team members around the globe, we intend to continue to grow revenues and add value to customers.
When you join our team, you will have the opportunity to build and develop products at a scale few others can provide. Our product portfolio serves a large base of customers and we are addressing the strategic imperatives for enterprise businesses. Working with some of the most talented employees the industry has to offer, we provide enhanced career opportunities for team members to learn and grow in a rapidly changing environment.
Why work with us?
-Life at One Identity means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
-When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
-Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
-We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
-Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
One Identity is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: One Identity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at One Identity are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. One Identity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. One Identity encourages applicants of all ages.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at One Identity Careers | Explore Opportunities with the OI Team
Job seekers should be aware of fraudulent job offers from online scammers and only apply to roles listed on quest.com/careers using our applicant system. Note: We do not use text messaging or third-party messaging apps like Telegram to communicate with applicants, so please exercise caution if you are approached in this way and only interact with people claiming to be Quest employees if they have an email address ending in @quest.com or @oneidentity.com