Do you want to work in a fun and supportive environment?
At One Identity we know that companies with a strong positive culture perform so much better. That is why every day we strive to create a collaborative and inclusive working environment where our people can feel empowered to succeed.
At One Identity you may work from home, but you will never feel remote, or you can join the Hungarian offices in Budapest and Veszprém as well!
One Identity is seeking a AWS Cloud Operations Senior Software Engineer to join our team of technical operations engineers, who provide trusted development enviroment for developers working on products that provide users with secure and convenient access to their provisioned applications. Innovate in the rapidly evolving world of Identity and Access Management and make a difference to thousands of customers worldwide. We are looking for you if you like a balance of independence and responsibility, tackling complex technical problems, and delivering effective solutions for our customers. We welcome new ideas, value diversity of thought and experience, and enjoy working together in a dynamic, supportive environment.
You will help us make a big impact in the security marketplace as we grow from that foundation and into new markets world-wide. Come join our hard working team and tell us your story!
- You will have complete creative freedom over the entire operational support, monitoring, automation, building, testing
- You will have the chance to deliver high quality solutions for Techops/SRE team.
- You will gain understanding of the software development lifecycle and concepts such as agile, SCRUM, CI/CD, and DevOps process.
- You will help us meet 99.999% availability across all our systems.
- You will perform root cause analysis to identify & implement continuous improvements.
- You will have the chance to own the day-to-day health, uptime, monitoring, and reliability of services and server infrastructure.
- You will have the opportunity to provide On-Call support on a rotation basis.
- You should have 10+ years of experience and have at least 5+ years of experience in large-scale Cloud computing, Solutions Architecture, Network, Systems, DevOps, & DevSecOps Engineering.
- You shloud be compliance-oriented with exceptional skills in scalability, automation, CI/CD, information security.
- You shloud be familiar with numerous hosting environments and specialized in Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud ecosphere.
- You should have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience working with a Global team and follow the sun model approach.
- Observability tools such as Datadog, Sumo Logic, Prometheus/Grafana.
- CI/CD pipelines such as Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins, AWS (CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline) , GitHub Actions.
- Automation stack such as Ansible, CloudFormation, Terraform, Packer, PowerShell, PowerCLI, AWS APIs, Bash Shell, Python.
- Hands on experience in using IaC to provide the complete infrastructure & and Kubernetes environments, with EKS, ECR, EC2, ELB & ALB, R53, RDS, VPNs, ElastiCache etc.
- Orchestration technologies including AWS EKS, Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform, Kubernetes (k8s).
One Identity enables organizations of all sizes to better secure, manage, monitor, protect, and analyze information and infrastructure to help fuel innovation and drive their businesses forward. With team members around the globe, we intend to continue to grow revenues and add value to customers.
When you join our team, you will have the opportunity to build and develop products at a scale few others can provide. Our product portfolio serves a large base of customers and we are addressing the strategic imperatives for enterprise businesses. Working with some of the most talented employees the industry has to offer, we provide enhanced career opportunities for team members to learn and grow in a rapidly changing environment.
Why work with us?
-Life at One Identity means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
-When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
-Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
-We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
-Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
One Identity is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: One Identity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at One Identity are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. One Identity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. One Identity encourages applicants of all ages.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at One Identity Careers | Explore Opportunities with the OI Team
Job seekers should be aware of fraudulent job offers from online scammers and only apply to roles listed on quest.com/careers using our applicant system. Note: We do not use text messaging or third-party messaging apps like Telegram to communicate with applicants, so please exercise caution if you are approached in this way and only interact with people claiming to be Quest employees if they have an email address ending in @quest.com or @oneidentity.com