Quest is an award-winning IT management software provider offering a broad selection of solutions that solve some of the most common and most challenging IT problems. Since 1987, we’ve been reducing the time and money our customers spend on IT administration, so they can invest more on business innovation. With more than 100,000 customers in 100 countries, we emphasize innovation, strong community with customers and partners, and ongoing support throughout our customers’ journey.
If you are passionate about delivering a world class standard of technical support to our customers, this role is for you! Do you have stellar customer service skills? Do you love to solve complex technical problems? If so, join our award winning Technical Support team and work directly with your global colleagues, Product managers and R&D. As a Senior Enterprise Technical Support Engineer, you will become a one-stop-shop for our customers working with our Foglight Product. In Quest, our people are the most critical component for our long term success which is why we have created an extensive benefits package for all team members.
Foglight provides a single solution for application, infrastructure, databases and virtualization monitoring. Product details can be found on our website at https://www.quest.com/foglight/
- You will own customers’ technical issues end to end giving you the opportunity to increase your technical knowledge as you learn from other teams
- You will be the trusted advisor / customer advocate as you interact with other teams i.e. global support teams, Product Mgmt., R&D to bring escalated issues to resolution
- As a successful Support Engineer you will be able to work independently to test and debug customer issues in lab environments
- As a Senior engineer, you may need to mentor/train junior members of the team
- Document all customer/case details in Salesforce Service Cloud
- Create knowledgebase articles from resolved issues for future use by customers and internal personnel
- You will be responsible for providing after-hours support as part of an on-call rotation.
- Experience with Salesforce.com
At Quest, we create and manage the software that makes the benefits of new technology real. Companies turn to us to manage, modernize and secure their business, from on-prem to in-cloud, from the heart of the network to the vulnerable endpoints. From complex challenges like Active Directory management and Office 365 migration, to database and systems management, to redefining security, and hundreds of needs in between, we help you conquer your next challenge now.
We’re not the company that makes big promises. We’re the company that fulfills them.
We’re Quest: Where Next Meets Now.
Why work with us!
Life at Quest means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationship.
We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Quest is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at http://www.quest.com/careers.