We are currently looking for an Inside Sales Representative - to join our One Identity/Onelogin team and further grow our successful business. This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity that offers career and personal growth.
The Inside Sales Rep will be part of the EMEA team and will be working closely with the Onelogin account managers. The individual should have a sales or technical background and keen to work in a high paced software organization. This position is a highly visible role where you will be interacting with the Medium size and Scaling businesses.
- Finding, developing, and closing sales opportunities alongside the Onelogin SaaS account managers.
- Co-own sales achievement goals against a specified territory and team quota
- Manage & setup Onelogin Managed Service Provider (MSP) Business
- Support channel team with Onelogin transactions
- Proactively prospecting Onelogin customers to identify upsell and net new Onelogin business opportunities and develop relationships with regular cadences
- Own and manage the sales cycle for assigned small accounts for contract extensions and upsells, leveraging a value-based selling approach
- Maintain accurate forecast and activities in the CRM (Salesforce)
- Remains up to date on new products and services offerings
- Engage directly with end users via telephone calls, email, while leveraging field sales for onsite engagement where needed
- Be highly responsive to partners and customers, providing them with the information they need throughout the sales process
- Work with Reps to complete Health Checks, Quarterly Business Reviews and increase customer engagement with our Strategic Customers
- University degree, or relevant work experience in sales
- 1 or 2 years successful track record as Business Developer or inside sales rep (technology, software, B2B, etc.)
- Excellent Knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
- Capacity to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Independent, yet a team player
- Motivation to expand personal and professional knowledge of product and sales skills.
- Polished professionalism with above average organizational, planning, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Fluent English and a native German speaker
One Identity enables organizations of all sizes to better secure, manage, monitor, protect, and analyze information and infrastructure to help fuel innovation and drive their businesses forward. With team members around the globe, we intend to continue to grow revenues and add value to customers.
When you join our team, you will have the opportunity to build and develop products at a scale few others can provide. Our product portfolio serves a large base of customers and we are addressing the strategic imperatives for enterprise businesses. Working with some of the most talented employees the industry has to offer, we provide enhanced career opportunities for team members to learn and grow in a rapidly changing environment.
Why work with us?
-Life at One Identity means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
-When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
-Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
-We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
-Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
One Identity is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: One Identity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at One Identity are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. One Identity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. One Identity encourages applicants of all ages.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at One Identity Careers | Explore Opportunities with the OI Team
Job seekers should be aware of fraudulent job offers from online scammers and only apply to roles listed on quest.com/careers using our applicant system. Note: We do not use text messaging or third-party messaging apps like Telegram to communicate with applicants, so please exercise caution if you are approached in this way and only interact with people claiming to be Quest employees if they have an email address ending in @quest.com or @oneidentity.com
Software Powered by iCIMS