Quest is an award-winning IT management software provider offering a broad selection of solutions to our customers to help manage, secure, and modernize their IT environment.
We are currently looking for an Inside Sales Representative - to join our Platform Management team and further grow our successful business. This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity that offers career and personal growth.
The Inside Sales Rep will be part of the Benelux team and will be working closely with the Territory account managers. The individual should have a sales or technical background and keen to work in a high paced software organization. This position is a highly visible role where you will be interacting with large Enterprise accounts, Medium and Small businesses.
- Finding, developing, and closing sales opportunities alongside the territory account managers.
- Co-own sales achievement goals against a specified territory and team quota
- Proactively prospecting customers to identify net new business opportunities and develop relationships via cold calling, own pipeline activities
- Own and manage the sales cycle for assigned accounts, leveraging a value-based selling approach
- Maintain accurate forecast and activities in the CRM (Salesforce)
- Provide product knowledge to prospective customers in the Nordics market.
- Identifies customer needs/requirements, and recommends the appropriate products and solutions
- Maintain awareness of market conditions and competitors' products and pricing and keep up to date on knowledge of the company
- Remains up to date on new products and services offerings
- Engage directly with end users via telephone calls, email, while leveraging field sales for onsite engagement where needed
- Be highly responsive to partners and customers, providing them with the information they need throughout the sales process
- Work with Reps to complete Health Checks, Quarterly Business Reviews and increase customer engagement with our Strategic Customers
- University degree, or relevant work experience in sales
- 2+ years successful track record as Business Developer or inside sales rep (technology, software, B2B, etc.)
- Excellent Knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
- Capacity to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Independent, yet a team player
- Motivation to expand personal and professional knowledge of product and sales skills.
- Polished professionalism with above average organizational, planning, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Fluent English and a native Dutch speaker
At Quest, we create and manage the software that makes the benefits of new technology real. Companies turn to us to manage, modernize and secure their business, from on-prem to in-cloud, from the heart of the network to the vulnerable endpoints. From complex challenges like Active Directory management and Office 365 migration, to database and systems management, to redefining security, and hundreds of needs in between, we help you conquer your next challenge now.
We’re not the company that makes big promises. We’re the company that fulfills them.
We’re Quest: Where Next Meets Now.
Why work with us!
-Life at Quest means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
-When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
-Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationship.
-We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
-Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Quest is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at Quest Careers | Where next meets now. Join Quest.
Job seekers should be aware of fraudulent job offers from online scammers and only apply to roles listed on quest.com/careers using our applicant system. Note: We do not use text messaging or third-party messaging apps like Telegram to communicate with applicants, so please exercise caution if you are approached in this way and only interact with people claiming to be Quest employees if they have an email address ending in @quest.com or @oneidentity.com
Software Powered by iCIMS