Do you want to work in a fun and supportive environment?
At One Identity we know that companies with a strong positive culture perform so much better. That is why every day we strive to create a collaborative and inclusive working environment where our people can feel empowered to succeed.
At One Identity you may work from home, but you will never feel remote, or you can join the Hungarian offices in Budapest and Veszprém as well!
One Identity is seeking a Software Engineer to join our team working on cloud-based authentication services. Innovate in the rapidly evolving world of Identity and Access Management and make a difference to thousands of customers worldwide. The ideal candidate is a creative person who will work on products that provide users with secure and convenient access to their provisioned applications. We are looking for you if you like a balance of independence and responsibility, tackling complex technical problems, and delivering effective solutions for our customers. We welcome new ideas, value diversity of thought and experience, and enjoy working together in a dynamic, supportive environment.
You will help us make a big impact in the security marketplace as we grow from that foundation and into new markets world-wide. Come join our hard working team and tell us your story!
- You will have the freedom to maintain and enhance services that are core to our identity and access management platform.
- You will use your creativity to bring a security-first mindset and strive to continually improve the security of apps and associated services.
- You will have the chance to develop new features and implement new protocols in the IAM space.
- You will collaborate with Platform and Operations teams to enhance service architecture and adopt new technology on a modern cloud-first platform.
- You will work with the Product team to prioritize and manage work and see tasks through to completion.
- Will partner with the Quality Engineering team to ensure secure and reliable new features.
- You will have the opportunity to participate in design critiques, code reviews, and assist with cross-team efforts like platform upgrades, architecture improvements, and security initiatives.
- You should have 3+ years experience as a professional software developer, including at least one year on web applications and microservices, preferably with React, NodeJS, and/or Ruby on Rails.
- You should have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- You should be available to overlap work schedule with US West Coast hours (Pacific Time Zone).
- Proficiency with one or more service and web application frameworks (e.g., Ruby on Rails, NodeJS, React, Angular).
- Knowledge of security concepts for web and client apps and experience with threat modeling, security testing, and remediation.
- Experience coding in a framework such as Ruby on Rails or NodeJS.
- Understanding of microservice architecture and knowledge of the development and deployment of cloud services and associated technologies (AWS, Kubernetes, Docker).
- Working knowledge of RESTful APIs and ability to design and implement new endpoints from scratch.
- Experience writing unit tests and using testing frameworks.
- Working knowledge of SQL databases such as PostgreSQL.
- Ability to communicate clearly and able to assist with updating internal and customer-facing documentation.
- Working knowledge of source control and automated build systems, especially GitHub Actions.
One Identity enables organizations of all sizes to better secure, manage, monitor, protect, and analyze information and infrastructure to help fuel innovation and drive their businesses forward. With team members around the globe, we intend to continue to grow revenues and add value to customers.
When you join our team, you will have the opportunity to build and develop products at a scale few others can provide. Our product portfolio serves a large base of customers and we are addressing the strategic imperatives for enterprise businesses. Working with some of the most talented employees the industry has to offer, we provide enhanced career opportunities for team members to learn and grow in a rapidly changing environment.
Why work with us?
-Life at One Identity means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
-When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
-Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
-We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
-Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
One Identity is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: One Identity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at One Identity are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. One Identity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. One Identity encourages applicants of all ages.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at One Identity Careers | Explore Opportunities with the OI Team
Job seekers should be aware of fraudulent job offers from online scammers and only apply to roles listed on quest.com/careers using our applicant system. Note: We do not use text messaging or third-party messaging apps like Telegram to communicate with applicants, so please exercise caution if you are approached in this way and only interact with people claiming to be Quest employees if they have an email address ending in @quest.com or @oneidentity.com
Software Powered by iCIMS