We are looking for a Product Owner Sr. Engineer to take a leadership role on product direction within Quest’s Platform Management Group. The position will involve working with Product Managers, Development Managers and Engineers to map business requirements to stories and features in a form to be consumed by development scrum teams. An ideal candidate will bring a combination of collaboration and technical skills to help bridge the gap between the customer and the developer for all SaaS products in our portfolio. Being customer focused is essential to success. Also, the candidate must be able to work with UX engineers to help drive solid UI that matches the Product Manager’s requirements.
- Break customer requirements from product or technical product managers into features and stories that can be provided to a development team
- Work with UX engineers to build solid UI mockups that match the customer requirements
- Continuously work with the development manager to break stories out of larger features and define user acceptance criteria
- Work with the development and product managers to define release scope and manage backlogs
- Assist development manager to plan work for upcoming sprint
- Monitor and evaluate product progress at each stage of the process
- Provide strong leadership during technical reviews with architects
- Provide strong leadership during UI reviews and provide feedback
- Monitor the On Demand portfolio across all modules to identify inconsistency
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in the software development industry
- Minimum of 6 years of direct product owner or product management experience
- Experience working with agile/Scrum development teams
- Experience working with highly remote and distributed development teams
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment to mediate and resolve conflict, solve problems, and make decisions
At Quest, we create and manage the software that makes the benefits of new technology real. Companies turn to us to manage, modernize and secure their business, from on-prem to in-cloud, from the heart of the network to the vulnerable endpoints. From complex challenges like Active Directory management and Office 365 migration, to database and systems management, to redefining security, and hundreds of needs in between, we help you conquer your next challenge now.
We’re not the company that makes big promises. We’re the company that fulfills them.
We’re Quest: Where Next Meets Now.
Why work with us!
-Life at Quest means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
-When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
-Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationship.
-We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
-Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Quest is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at Quest Careers | Where next meets now. Join Quest.
Job seekers should be aware of fraudulent job offers from online scammers and only apply to roles listed on quest.com/careers using our applicant system. Note: We do not use text messaging or third-party messaging apps like Telegram to communicate with applicants, so please exercise caution if you are approached in this way and only interact with people claiming to be Quest employees if they have an email address ending in @quest.com or @oneidentity.com
Software Powered by iCIMS