Do you want to work in a welcoming and inclusive environment. Do you want continuous personal and professional development opportunities.
Quest Software is looking for a Software Developer to be part of the On Demand Migration Management team, within Quest’s Platform Management Group. We are looking for experienced candidates with strong knowledge of Azure and the cloud in general.
At Quest we know that companies with a strong positive culture perform so much better. That is whay we strive to create a collaborative and inclusive working environment where our people can feel empowered to succeed.
This team is building commercial software which simplifies and improves the management of critical enterprise data.
The candidate will be working in a highly agile, SCRUM team, using the latest technologies, and coding environments, focused on cloud-based products. We are working on building cloud native SaaS solutions using the latest technologies in the Microsoft Azure platform.
If you are eager to work with new technologies to design and develop software solutions, pushing the limits with the tech stack and be part of a fast-growing SaaS solution, Quest is the place to be.
- You will work on an R&D team building a platform based containerized cloud native SaaS solutions using the latest technologies in the Microsoft Azure platform
- You will build commercial products that work across numerous Microsoft technologies & Services including Azure AD, Office 365, Microsoft Graph API, Service Bus, Event Grid, Event Hub, Elastic Search, Kubernetes, AKS, Docker, GraphQL...
- You will be a member of an agile SCRUM team and be motivated to produce high quality code that meets business requirements
- You will develop leadership within the team by taking on design activities for components and taking ownership of their success
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in software development
- Strong working experience with Docker, Kubernetes & AKS
- Strong working experience with C#/.NET Core.
- Experience in writing quality code with techniques such as unit testing, mocking, automation, integration testing
- Good understanding of modern software practices and design patterns, SOLID principles, coding standards, and agile software development practices.
- Ability to work within a microservice architecture
- Solid understanding of building scalable web applications using WebAPI, RESTful API design, GraphQL is a plus
- Using Code as Configuration to develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines for building and deploying services and components using Azure DevOps (preferred), Jenkins, or similar systems.
- Experience with any of the Azure Stack, Azure AD, Azure PaaSAbility to produce and document architectural designs and specifications for new features and services
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
At Quest, we create and manage the software that makes the benefits of new technology real. Companies turn to us to manage, modernize and secure their business, from on-prem to in-cloud, from the heart of the network to the vulnerable endpoints. From complex challenges like Active Directory management and Office 365 migration, to database and systems management, to redefining security, and hundreds of needs in between, we help you conquer your next challenge now.
We’re not the company that makes big promises. We’re the company that fulfills them.
We’re Quest: Where Next Meets Now.
Why work with us!
Life at Quest means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationship.
We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Quest is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at http://www.quest.com/careers.