You wish to work in a fun and supportive environment.
At One Identity we know that companies with a strong positive culture perform so much better. That is why every day we strive to create a collaborative and inclusive working environment where our people can feel empowered to succeed.
At One Identity you may work from home, but you will never feel remote, or you can join the Hungarian offices in Budapest and Veszprém as well!
One Identity is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to work on our award-winning product line of Safeguard. The ideal candidate is a creative person who will work on an agile team of brilliant developers and QA engineers to create the best world class security products like Safeguard for Privileged Passwords. You will help us make a big impact in the security marketplace as we grow from that foundation and into new markets world-wide. Come join our hard working team and tell us your story!
You will report to the Engineering Manager and will work on a team of about 30 development and test engineers. The team uses agile practices/SCRUM to accomplish work.
- You will have the freedom to design, develop and test software as part of new product development using leading-edge technologies.
- You will foster with your participation the review of product requirements, design, code and supporting documentation.
- You will collaborate with your knowledge to determine the future direction of the development environment.
- You will be committed to support released products, including assessing and resolving discovered defects.
- You should have proven knowledge of object-oriented development practices with an emphasis in .NET technology stack.
- You should have more, than 5 years’ experience in software development using C# and REST APIs.
- You have previous experience in working with virtual machines.
- You should have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- You will have commercial experience with Windows
- You should have PowerShell scripting
- You will have professional cloud experience developing Micro services/Kubernetes solutions
- You should have professional experience using Docker containers
- SQL Database experience.
- Experience with Cassandra/NoSQL.
- REST web services/WebAPI.
- Experience with concurrency and multi-threaded programming.
- Experience with cryptography certificates and security concepts.
- Demonstrable track record of achievements in new product development.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory.
- Ability to initiate and participate in design/architecture creation and reviews.
- Ability to initiate evaluation of alternative technologies, tools, and methods.
One Identity enables organizations of all sizes to better secure, manage, monitor, protect, and analyze information and infrastructure to help fuel innovation and drive their businesses forward. With team members around the globe, we intend to continue to grow revenues and add value to customers.
When you join our team, you will have the opportunity to build and develop products at a scale few others can provide. Our product portfolio serves a large base of customers and we are addressing the strategic imperatives for enterprise businesses. Working with some of the most talented employees the industry has to offer, we provide enhanced career opportunities for team members to learn and grow in a rapidly changing environment.
Why work with us?
-Life at One Identity means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
-When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
-Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
-We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
-Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
One Identity is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: One Identity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at One Identity are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. One Identity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. One Identity encourages applicants of all ages.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at One Identity Careers | Explore Opportunities with the OI Team
Job seekers should be aware of fraudulent job offers from online scammers and only apply to roles listed on quest.com/careers using our applicant system. Note: We do not use text messaging or third-party messaging apps like Telegram to communicate with applicants, so please exercise caution if you are approached in this way and only interact with people claiming to be Quest employees if they have an email address ending in @quest.com or @oneidentity.com
Software Powered by iCIMS