Do you want to work in a welcoming and inclusive environment?
At One Identity we know that companies with a strong positive culture perform so much better. That is why every day we strive to create a collaborative and inclusive working environment
where our people can feel empowered to succeed.
Come and join One Identity’s largest development center in Hungary, with offices in Budapest and Veszprém! At One Identity you may work from home, but you will never feel remote.
Hungary’s most successful IT security startup, Balabit, was founded in 2000, acquired by One Identity in 2018, and has operated since then as an integrated part of this global company. One Identity lets organizations achieve an identity-centered security strategy with a uniquely broad and integrated portfolio of identity management offerings including AD account lifecycle management, identity governance and administration and privileged access management.
Thanks to our brilliant and dedicated team members who contribute their expertise and experience, One Identity has become a leading IT security software development company, honored to be recognized as a Visionary in the 2022 Gartner Magic Quadrant.
Our team in Hungary consists of more than 160 employees, with more than 130 engineers, including developers, test automation engineers, UI/UX designers, DevOps experts, internal IT and Support engineers. We are seeking a Microservice Developer to join our dynamic team of Identity and Access Management product. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and developing the microservices architecture of complex web applications using Node and Rails, with expertise in Postgres and Elasticsearch. Additionally, experience with Dynamo, Redis, RabbitMQ, and Docker is a plus.
- You will have the freedom to design and develop scalable, robust, and maintainable microservices architecture using Node and Rails.- You will create and maintain databases using Postgres. - You will have the freedom to develop and optimize search functionality using Elasticsearch. - You will collaborate with other developers, designers, and stakeholders to ensure the project meets the needs and requirements. - You will be committed to write clean, reusable, and efficient code. - You will foster with your participation in code reviews and contribute to the development of coding standards and best practices. - You will test, troubleshoot and debug micro-services. - You will be committed to stay up-to-date with emerging trends, technologies, and best practices in microservices development.
- You should have bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- You should have minimum of 3 years of experience in microservices development using Node and Rails.
- You should have proven knowledge in Node and Rails.
- You should have experience in relational databases, specifically Postgres.
- You have previous experience with Elasticsearch and designing and optimizing search functionality.
- You should have experience with microservices architecture.
- You should have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- You will have familiarity with agile methodologies and software development life cycle.
- You should have strong analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting and collaboration skills.
- Familiarity with Dynamo, Redis, RabbitMQ, and Docker.
If you are passionate about creating innovative micro-services architecture and have a strong track record of developing high-quality, scalable, and maintainable software solutions, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
One Identity enables organizations of all sizes to better secure, manage, monitor, protect, and analyze information and infrastructure to help fuel innovation and drive their businesses forward. With team members around the globe, we intend to continue to grow revenues and add value to customers.
When you join our team, you will have the opportunity to build and develop products at a scale few others can provide. Our product portfolio serves a large base of customers and we are addressing the strategic imperatives for enterprise businesses. Working with some of the most talented employees the industry has to offer, we provide enhanced career opportunities for team members to learn and grow in a rapidly changing environment.
Why work with us?
-Life at One Identity means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
-When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
-Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
-We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
-Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
One Identity is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: One Identity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at One Identity are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. One Identity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. One Identity encourages applicants of all ages.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at One Identity Careers | Explore Opportunities with the OI Team
Job seekers should be aware of fraudulent job offers from online scammers and only apply to roles listed on quest.com/careers using our applicant system. Note: We do not use text messaging or third-party messaging apps like Telegram to communicate with applicants, so please exercise caution if you are approached in this way and only interact with people claiming to be Quest employees if they have an email address ending in @quest.com or @oneidentity.com
Software Powered by iCIMS