Do you want to work in a fun and supportive environment?
At One Identity we know that companies with a strong positive culture perform so much better. That is why every day we strive to create a collaborative and inclusive working environment where our people can feel empowered to succeed.
At One Identity you may work from home, but you will never feel remote, or you can join the Hungarian offices in Budapest and Veszprém as well!
One Identity is seeking a Software Engineer to join our team working on a variety of platforms and devices. Innovate in the rapidly evolving world of Identity and Access Management and make a difference to thousands of customers worldwide. The ideal candidate is a creative person who will take ownership of our Android apps and SDKs and work on features that provide users with secure and convenient access to their provisioned applications. We are looking for you if you like a balance of independence and responsibility, tackling complex technical problems, and delivering effective solutions for our customers. We welcome new ideas, value diversity of thought and experience, and enjoy working together in a dynamic, supportive environment.
You will help us make a big impact in the security marketplace as we grow from that foundation and into new markets world-wide. Come join our hard working team and tell us your story!
- You will develop new features and maintain OneLogin apps on the Android platform.
- You can use your creativity to design effective solutions by working with product management to understand customer requirements and prioritize delivery.
- You will have the chance to analyze and optimize code to continuously improve security, quality, performance, and scalability.
- You will be able to manage and coordinate deployment of products.
- You will communicate features and issues to technical and business audiences.
- You will have the opportunity to keep abreast of new releases of the Android operating system and ensure product compatibility with supported versions.
- You will collaborate with engineering counterparts on other devices and platforms to ensure consistent architecture and product alignment.
- You will have the chance to drive quality by writing modularized code that is testable, performant, and easy to maintain.
- You will create correctness by expanding test coverage, performing integration testing, and automating tests for features and endpoints.
- You will support coworkers by reviewing code, testing applications, clarifying documentation, and enhancing the cloud service platform.
- You should have 2+ years experience as a software engineer, including 1+ years developing mobile apps on the Android platform.
- You should have experience working with testing frameworks on Android.
- You shloud have experience with RESTful web services and understanding of cloud service architecture.
- You should have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience with tracking records of successfully delivering applications and working collaboratively in a professional environment.
- Experience with common Android libraries: RxJava, Dagger, Room, Coroutines, OkHTTP, Retrofit.
- Working knowledge of architecture and coding best practices and ability to create clean, well structured, and testable code.
- Working knowledge of source control, automated build systems, and the Google Play Store publishing platform.
One Identity enables organizations of all sizes to better secure, manage, monitor, protect, and analyze information and infrastructure to help fuel innovation and drive their businesses forward. With team members around the globe, we intend to continue to grow revenues and add value to customers.
When you join our team, you will have the opportunity to build and develop products at a scale few others can provide. Our product portfolio serves a large base of customers and we are addressing the strategic imperatives for enterprise businesses. Working with some of the most talented employees the industry has to offer, we provide enhanced career opportunities for team members to learn and grow in a rapidly changing environment.
Why work with us?
-Life at One Identity means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
-When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
-Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
-We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
-Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
One Identity is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: One Identity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at One Identity are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. One Identity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. One Identity encourages applicants of all ages.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at One Identity Careers | Explore Opportunities with the OI Team
Job seekers should be aware of fraudulent job offers from online scammers and only apply to roles listed on quest.com/careers using our applicant system. Note: We do not use text messaging or third-party messaging apps like Telegram to communicate with applicants, so please exercise caution if you are approached in this way and only interact with people claiming to be Quest employees if they have an email address ending in @quest.com or @oneidentity.com
Software Powered by iCIMS