One Identity (part of Quest Software) is an award-winning software vendor that delivers unified identity security solutions, helping customers strengthen their overall cybersecurity posture and protect the people, applications and data essential to business.
To help drive our continued growth we are currently looking for a Software Account Manager (SAM) to join the One Identity team in UK & Ireland.
The SAM will work in tandem with the UK&I Sales Director & UK&I Sales Manager to develop and execute a strategic plan to drive license revenue from both existing and net-new accounts in the Public Sector for the UK and Ireland, which covers NHS, Blue Light Services (Police, Fire & Ambulance), Education and Local Government.
The role essentially requires activity in front of customers and prospects, where the route to market is primarily through our network of channel partners (Distribution, VAR’s / Re-Sellers and Global System Integrators).
- Meet the sales targets for the defined industry sector, while supporting the execution of the UK&I strategy to support the goals and targets of the UK&I business
- Work in conjunction with the UK channel & alliances teams, leveraging their efforts and expertise to accelerate success in the defined industry sector
- Build a virtual team of resources and key stakeholders within One Identity to assist in all areas of the sales process
- Be able to articulate the One Identity message across the entire product portfolio, from both a technical and business perspective
- Undertake periodic reviews of activity and achievement against agreed targets with milestone metrics to track achievement and/or develop alternative strategies and tactics to ensure delivery against defined targets
- Provide timely and accurate performance reporting to meet any required input to UK&I management forecasting
- 5+ years of proven sales experience with Enterprise software, preferably focused on Identity and / or Security centric products
- Significant experience of selling into Public Sector accounts within the UK & Ireland
- Must have sold through - or be familiar with recognised Public Sector Procurement frameworks
- A wide network of established contacts across the Channel to accelerate One Identity’s growth within strategic partners
- Willingness to travel as required across the UK&I as and when needed
- Technical acumen with ability to present and sell technology products in a business context
- Strong commercial and negotiation skills at enterprise level
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to be independent and work on own initiative at times, but still excel as part of a team
- High standard of excellence, professionalism, and role model behaviour
One Identity enables organizations of all sizes to better secure, manage, monitor, protect, and analyze information and infrastructure to help fuel innovation and drive their businesses forward. With team members around the globe, we intend to continue to grow revenues and add value to customers.
When you join our team, you will have the opportunity to build and develop products at a scale few others can provide. Our product portfolio serves a large base of customers and we are addressing the strategic imperatives for enterprise businesses. Working with some of the most talented employees the industry has to offer, we provide enhanced career opportunities for team members to learn and grow in a rapidly changing environment.
Why work with us?
-Life at One Identity means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
-When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
-Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
-We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
-Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
One Identity is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: One Identity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at One Identity are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. One Identity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. One Identity encourages applicants of all ages.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at One Identity Careers | Explore Opportunities with the OI Team
Job seekers should be aware of fraudulent job offers from online scammers and only apply to roles listed on quest.com/careers using our applicant system. Note: We do not use text messaging or third-party messaging apps like Telegram to communicate with applicants, so please exercise caution if you are approached in this way and only interact with people claiming to be Quest employees if they have an email address ending in @quest.com or @oneidentity.com
Software Powered by iCIMS