If you are passionate about computer technology and eager to develop a career in technology sales, Quest is the place to be. Within Support Renewals, we are looking for an Inside Sales Renewal Representative to work as part of a team based in Cork, Ireland.
Quest provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential
The primary responsibility of the Inside Sales Renewal Representative is to maintain and grow revenue with our existing customers. This is inclusive of managing current renewals, upselling prepaid maintenance and reinstating lapsed customers. The Inside Sales Renewal Representative will create strong working relationships with the Quest Software sales team, and other internal teams, to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Achieve quarterly assigned sales quotas
- Maintain accurate forecast and activities for assigned region in the CRM (Siebel & Salesforce)
- Effectively defend against competitive pressures and uncover additional opportunities
- Take an account management approach to identify co-termination and reinstatement opportunities
- Interface with Quest Software Renewals Management, Technical Support, and Business Unit teams to help ensure customer success and timely feedback being returned to the business leadership of Quest Software
- Build knowledge on a specific technology solution area such as security, database or systems management products. You will stay up to date on our new technology and support offerings which will enable you to increase your sales to your customers. A successful individual will develop relationships with his / her peers in field sales, technical support or with the product managers to ensure customers’ needs are met.
- Work independently managing full sales cycle to close
- Leverage cross-functional resources to achieve results/meet customer needs
- Partner with other members of the Renewal team and with field sales to support in the selling process
- Fluent in English and one of the following languages essential: French
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of inside sales, renewal or account management experience (software related industry is preferred)
- Strong organization skills with an emphasis on territory management
- Excellent PC and internet skills with a strong understanding of Microsoft Office (specifically Outlook and Excel)
- Experience working in a fast paced environment; must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to handle a high volume of e-mail communications and out bound calls
- SaaS sales and customer success experience a plus
At Quest, we create and manage the software that makes the benefits of new technology real. Companies turn to us to manage, modernize and secure their business, from on-prem to in-cloud, from the heart of the network to the vulnerable endpoints. From complex challenges like Active Directory management and Office 365 migration, to database and systems management, to redefining security, and hundreds of needs in between, we help you conquer your next challenge now.
We’re not the company that makes big promises. We’re the company that fulfills them.
We’re Quest: Where Next Meets Now.
Why work with us!
-Life at Quest means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
-When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
-Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationship.
-We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
-Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Quest is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at Quest Careers | Where next meets now. Join Quest.
Job seekers should be aware of fraudulent job offers from online scammers and only apply to roles listed on quest.com/careers using our applicant system. Note: We do not use text messaging or third-party messaging apps like Telegram to communicate with applicants, so please exercise caution if you are approached in this way and only interact with people claiming to be Quest employees if they have an email address ending in @quest.com or @oneidentity.com
Software Powered by iCIMS