We are looking for a Front-End engineer to be part of the On Demand UI team within Quest’s Platform Management Group. This group has several new initiatives to innovate and build upon existing products for new SaaS offerings. The team member will be responsible for elevating End-to-End user experience through disruptive thinking and innovative problem solving.
This team is building commercial software which simplifies and improves the management of critical enterprise data. The team member will be responsible for the design, development and successful implementation of software utilizing the latest software best practices.
The candidate will be working in a highly agile, SCRUM team, using the latest technologies, and coding environments, focused on cloud-based products. We are working on building cloud native SaaS solutions using the latest technologies in the Microsoft Azure platform.
The successful candidate should be an enthusiastic professional who is deeply interested in new technologies and is able to learn things quickly and communicate effectively with different teams.
If you are eager to work with new technologies to design and develop software solutions, pushing the limits with the tech stack and be part of a fast-growing SaaS solution, Quest is the place to be.
- Develop product functionality in collaboration with team members across multiple time zones and locations
- Implement and enforce engineering best practices using modern standards and patterns
- Implement engineering excellence by enforcing regular code reviews, unit, integration, and end to end tests, continuous integration, high test code coverage, on-going code refactoring and adequate documentation
- Ability to work successfully in a highly matrix organization and build partnerships with peers
- Maintaining and improve the development environment continuously
- Bring up your ideas and realize them to improve our product comprehensively
- Work together with the UX and backend teams paying extra attention to details
- 3 years of work experience as a software engineer developing applications
- 3+ years technical experience in front-end development with solid knowledge of Angular 12, React, VueJs or any other modern UI framework
- 2+ years RXJS hands on experience
- 2+ years’ experience using CSS frameworks, Angular Material, Bootstrap or similar
- Knowledge of industry standard software best practices, development lifecycle processes and Agile and SCRUM methodologies
- Rock solid understanding of design and web development patterns and principles
- Experience in writing quality code with techniques such as unit testing, mocking, automation, integration testing, code coverage, and continuous integration
- Solid ability to write test automation suites using Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, Selenium, Cucumber
- Ability to translate UX prototypes to working features maintaining the consistency and UX goals set
- Good understanding of NodeJS, NPM, Yarn, PNPM, Gulp, Webpack, and Angular CLI
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
Assets that would be considered a benefit:
- Working experience with mono repos, NX cloud and managing several applications
- Experience in GraphQL, NodeJS, Python
- Experience with any of the Azure Stack, Azure AD, Azure PaaS
- Good understanding of Storybook, State Management Redux, working experience is a big plus
- Experience working in DevOps environments with tools like Azure DevOps/Jenkins/Confluence is an asset
- Proficiency in Bash, PowerShell, ARM Templates or Terraform
- Experience building Cloud Native applications using Azure or AWS using PaaS services
- Experience with claims-based authentication (SAML/OAuth/OIDC), JWT, MFA, and RBAC
- Secure Web Development Practices including OWASP and SANS Top 25
At Quest, we create and manage the software that makes the benefits of new technology real. Companies turn to us to manage, modernize and secure their business, from on-prem to in-cloud, from the heart of the network to the vulnerable endpoints. From complex challenges like Active Directory management and Office 365 migration, to database and systems management, to redefining security, and hundreds of needs in between, we help you conquer your next challenge now.
We’re not the company that makes big promises. We’re the company that fulfills them.
We’re Quest: Where Next Meets Now.
Why work with us!
Life at Quest means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationship.
We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Quest is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at http://www.quest.com/careers.
Software Powered by iCIMS