Senior Renewals Territory Representative
Quest is an award-winning IT management software provider offering a broad selection of solutions that solve some of the most common and most challenging IT problems. We are currently looking for a Senior Renewals Territory Representative to support our Renewal business. This position will be based out of our Cork, Ireland office.
Quest strives to be the best of the very best in everything we do. We are fanatically customer focused and are proud to support the most complex customers who have the highest IT demands in the world. It’s exciting, it’s rewarding, it’s hard work and offers career and personal growth.
The primary responsibility of the Senior Renewals Territory Representative is to maintain and grow revenue with our existing subscription and SaaS customers. This is inclusive of managing current renewals and creating growth via upsell, cross sell, and upgrade opportunities. The Renewal Territory II Representative will create strong working relationships with the Quest Sales team, Customer Success team, and other internal teams to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Ownership for subscription and SaaS renewals within an assigned territory.
- Run a proactive end to end renewal sales cycle with a focus on maximizing ARR (Annual Recurring Revenue) and net retention rates. Inclusive of, but not limited to, quote management, forecasting, negotiations, obtaining purchase orders and order submission. With a primary focus on ensuring on time renewal.
- Maximize account growth by identifying upsell, cross sell and upgrade opportunities while working the renewal sales cycle.
- Achieve quarterly assigned sales quotas for both renewal and new license (growth)
- Develop relationships with your customer base as a trusted advisor and schedule check points between renewals to ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
- Leverage and build relationships with primary cross-functional resources to achieve results and meet customer needs. Specifically: Field Sales, Customer Success, Deal Desk and Product Management.
- Maintain and update an accurate rolling forecast in your territory. Identify risk early and work with appropriate cross functional resources to determine resolution.
- Follow best practices for internal processes inclusive of: opportunity management, data quality, activity logging, CRM hygiene, quote pricing and forecasting.
- Completion of product training courses as assigned for your territory/business unit will be critical to your success. Ongoing training as technology is updated will be required to ensure knowledge stays relevant for growing footprint within existing accounts.
- Collaborate with other internal teams such as sales support, order processing, tech support, renewal operations, etc, to drive successful outcomes for our customers and internal practices.
- Native Italian speaker with fluent English
- 2+ years of renewal or customer success experience, ideally working with subscription and/or SaaS renewals
- Experience with a quota carrying role
- Ability to strategically identify growth opportunities in existing customer accounts
- Strong process management with the ability to enforce strict policies
- Passion for building strong customer relationships, excellent communication and follow-up skills
- Strong organization skills with an emphasis on account and territory management
- Experience working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Must be able to work from our local office Cork Ireland, minimum 2 days per week.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Background in Subscription/SaaS Renewals and/or Customer Success
- Experience selling software
- com experience
At Quest, we create and manage the software that makes the benefits of new technology real. Companies turn to us to manage, modernize and secure their business, from on-prem to in-cloud, from the heart of the network to the vulnerable endpoints. From complex challenges like Active Directory management and Office 365 migration, to database and systems management, to redefining security, and hundreds of needs in between, we help you conquer your next challenge now.
We’re not the company that makes big promises. We’re the company that fulfills them.
We’re Quest: Where Next Meets Now.
Why work with us!
-Life at Quest means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
-When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
-Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationship.
-We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
-Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Quest is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at Quest Careers | Where next meets now. Join Quest.
Job seekers should be aware of fraudulent job offers from online scammers and only apply to roles listed on quest.com/careers using our applicant system. Note: We do not use text messaging or third-party messaging apps like Telegram to communicate with applicants, so please exercise caution if you are approached in this way and only interact with people claiming to be Quest employees if they have an email address ending in @quest.com or @oneidentity.com
Software Powered by iCIMS