Quest Software is looking for an experienced UX designer to join an Agile development team in one of the Slovakian offices, or remotely from anywhere in Slovakia. This team is building software which simplifies and improves the management of critical enterprise data. The team member will be responsible for the end-to-end design of large-scale SaaS software solutions. The candidate will be working as a member of a cross-functional, Agile based development team and be responsible for all aspects of the design process from research and need finding to high fidelity interactive prototypes. The candidate will be part of a global development team and will need to be able to overlap some working hours with team members in the US Eastern time zone.
- Translate concepts and requirements into user flows, wireframes, designs, and prototypes and assist with the implementation of designs by collaborating with developers, ensuring design meets objectives.
- Develop and maintain design systems, style guides, and pattern libraries to ensure consistent and cohesive user experiences across multiple product teams.
- Conduct user research and testing to validate design solutions and gather insights to inform future design decisions.
- Comfortable hosting workshops and ideation sessions
- Ensure designs are accessible and inclusive for all users, incorporating principles of universal design where appropriate.
- Collaborate with peers in the UX team, product managers, developers, and leadership to define and evaluate detailed product requirements and UX standards.
- Contribute to our team’s iterative design practice, based on Agile and Lean methodologies.
- Become knowledgeable of our products, intimately familiar with all aspects of the end-to-end user experience and the customers who use our products.
- Model the user-centered design process in all work, advocating for customer experience and data-informed decision making.
- Define and incorporate interaction and visual UI (User Interfaces) patterns for consistency within and across products.
- Pro-actively communicate with partners and stakeholders using Azure DevOps, Confluence, Teams, and other tools as appropriate.
- Conduct usability testing and use other qualitative and quantitative research methods to drive and evaluate designs based on the strategic vision for the product.
- 7+ years’ experience in UX design or related field with an emphasis on enterprise-level products.
- Strong portfolio that highlights a deep understanding of UX design principles and a proven track record of delivering successful solutions for complex, enterprise-level products.
- Strong experience working with Figma to create visual designs, interactive prototypes, and version control.
- Experience creating and maintaining a design system and reusing its components consistently across products.
- Education and work experience consistent with advanced design expertise.
- Experience gathering both qualitative and quantitative data to drive design decisions and prioritization.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to effectively communicate design solutions to stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Proven technical competence and ability to quickly learn new complex technologies in the IT industry.
- Understanding of the software development process and experience working closely with engineering teams.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail, a risk mitigation mindset, and exceptional communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work with a globally distributed team.
At Quest, we create and manage the software that makes the benefits of new technology real. Companies turn to us to manage, modernize and secure their business, from on-prem to in-cloud, from the heart of the network to the vulnerable endpoints. From complex challenges like Active Directory management and Office 365 migration, to database and systems management, to redefining security, and hundreds of needs in between, we help you conquer your next challenge now.
We’re not the company that makes big promises. We’re the company that fulfills them.
We’re Quest: Where Next Meets Now.
Why work with us!
Life at Quest means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationship.
We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Quest is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at http://www.quest.com/careers.
Software Powered by iCIMS