Quest Software is looking for an experienced Software Developer to join an agile development team in one of the Slovakian offices, or remotely from anywhere in Slovakia. We are working on building serverless cloud native SaaS solutions using the latest technologies in the Microsoft Azure platform. This team is building commercial software which simplifies and improves the management of critical enterprise data. The team member will be responsible for the design, development and successful implementation of software utilizing the latest software best practices. The candidate will be working in a highly agile, SCRUM team and be using the latest of technologies and coding environments. We are looking for candidates with experience in both front and back end web development. The candidate will be part of a global development team and will need to be able to overlap some working hours with team members in the US Eastern time zone.
- Work on an R&D team building serverless cloud native SaaS solutions using the latest technologies in the Microsoft Azure platform
- Build commercial products that work across numerous Microsoft technologies including Azure AD, Office 365, Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, Skype for Business, SQL Server, etc.
- Be a member of an agile SCRUM team and be motivated to produce high quality code that meets business requirements
- Develop leadership within the team by taking on design activities for components and taking ownership of their success.
- Completion of a computer science undergraduate degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in software development
- Full Stack Development – C#/.NET Core
- Experience in working with Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Serverless development experience using Azure Functions, AWS Lambda, or containers.
- Experience in writing quality code with techniques such as unit testing, mocking, automation, integration testing, and code coverage
- Good understanding of modern software practices including design patterns, SOLID principles, coding standards, and agile software development practices.
- Ability to work within a microservice architecture
- Solid understanding of building scalable web applications using WebAPI, RESTful API design
- Developing and maintaining CD/CI pipelines for build and deployment of services and components using Azure DevOps (preferred), Jenkins, or similar systems.
- Working with NoSQL databases such as Cosmos DB, MongoDB, Azure Data Explorer, Elasticsearch
- Ability to produce and document designs and specifications for new features and services
- Experience working with multiple agile development teams
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
At Quest, we create and manage the software that makes the benefits of new technology real. Companies turn to us to manage, modernize and secure their business, from on-prem to in-cloud, from the heart of the network to the vulnerable endpoints. From complex challenges like Active Directory management and Office 365 migration, to database and systems management, to redefining security, and hundreds of needs in between, we help you conquer your next challenge now.
We’re not the company that makes big promises. We’re the company that fulfills them.
We’re Quest: Where Next Meets Now.
Why work with us!
Life at Quest means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationship.
We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Quest is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at http://www.quest.com/careers.
Software Powered by iCIMS