This role is positioned as a Security Account Manager, in Germany Mid, where you will be responsible for selling our Identity Governance, Access, Privileged and Log Management solutions. The right candidate will proactively be identifying and solving customer business, compliance and security challenges by providing domain expertise and by using higher complexity product- and services lines to shape and deliver the right solutions.
- Be a thought leader and trusted advisor in the domain of Identity Governance, Access, Privileged Account and Log Management
- Hunts for new business in a defined territory to ensure opportunities are identified, shaped and closed
- Attains a license & services revenue target
- Capable to act on existing and create & shape new opportunities
- Customarily and regularly engaged at customer/client facilities and delivers high impact presentations leveraging strong business skills
- Be a strong sales person with valid knowledge to work with customers decision makers, especially in the mid area in Germany
- Understands organizational changes and communicates and vision associated financial/political/commercial advantages of the proposed solution
- Works closely with other sales members, our sales specialists, our pre-sales consultancy team & the right partners to assist with overall system design and integration
- Is the trusted advisor for the customer in the domain of play
- 5+ years experience in selling Identity & Access Management solutions with a software-license quota
- Proven Identity & Access Management knowledge and success in Germany
- 5+ years in security sales
- 5+ years experience in selling together with channel partners IAM software
- BA/Masters degree
- Capable of qualifying, shaping and closing deals (complex deals as well as single deals)
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Able to align business needs to IT, business units, decision makers
- Proven success in this region in Germany
- Energized, productive & efficient - very high activity level
- Self starter & high level of self-awareness
- Able to provide at least 3 references
- Hands-on and can-do mentality
One Identity enables organizations of all sizes to better secure, manage, monitor, protect, and analyze information and infrastructure to help fuel innovation and drive their businesses forward. With team members around the globe, we intend to continue to grow revenues and add value to customers.
When you join our team, you will have the opportunity to build and develop products at a scale few others can provide. Our product portfolio serves a large base of customers and we are addressing the strategic imperatives for enterprise businesses. Working with some of the most talented employees the industry has to offer, we provide enhanced career opportunities for team members to learn and grow in a rapidly changing environment.
Why work with us?
-Life at One Identity means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
-When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
-Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
-We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
-Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
One Identity is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: One Identity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at One Identity are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. One Identity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. One Identity encourages applicants of all ages.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at One Identity Careers | Explore Opportunities with the OI Team
Job seekers should be aware of fraudulent job offers from online scammers and only apply to roles listed on quest.com/careers using our applicant system. Note: We do not use text messaging or third-party messaging apps like Telegram to communicate with applicants, so please exercise caution if you are approached in this way and only interact with people claiming to be Quest employees if they have an email address ending in @quest.com or @oneidentity.com
Software Powered by iCIMS