Quest is an award-winning IT management software provider offering a broad selection of solutions that solve some of the most common and most challenging IT problems. We are currently looking for an Inside Sales Account Representative to cover the German Market.
We are fanatically customer focused and are proud to support the most complex customers who have the highest IT demands in the world. It’s exciting, it’s rewarding, it’s hard work and offers career and personal growth.
This position is about growth and we are looking for outstanding employees who want a long-term opportunity. The Software Inside Sales Account Manager will be responsible for the full cycle sales into all industry verticals and all account segmentations for Quest Software’s Platform Management solutions, into a specific geographic territory
- Responsible for selling Quest’s solutions (via telephone, web or e-mail) to the customer responding primarily through outbound calls and correspondence.
- Sales development and expansion of the German market based on fixed sales targets
- Identification of potential partners and expansion of the partner network
- New customer acquisition and support of existing customers
- Articulates effectively the value proposition associated with Quest software products and services
- Recommends business solutions considering customer needs and Quests interest
- Builds relationships with customers based on knowledge of Quest’s technology, products, and services
- Makes decision based on an appropriate amount of information/data analysis
- Adjusts to multiple demands and shifting priorities while ensuring customer needs are met; accepts responsibility for results of actions.
- Works independently closing own sales
- Partners with field sales to support in the selling process
- Idea generation and marketing activities to increase sales potential
- Prepares and delivers business justifications and executive summaries to key decision-makers
- Clearly and effectively articulates ROI and total cost of ownership.
- Recognizes customer business problems and drive/influence resources to address opportunities
- Maintain current revenue and focus on identifying new opportunities to increase market share and revenue growth
- Drive pipeline and revenue growth and increase market share within a given territory in the German market
- Work collaboratively within a sales team and different departments to achieve and overachieve business objectives
- Support / enable / work closely with channel partners to maximise revenue objective
- Promote Platform Management products within a given territory to achieve revenue targets
- Documentation and maintenance of activities using Salesforce, Microsoft Office and other latest software
- 3+ years of successful experience in a quota driven software sales capacity, managing the full sales cycle
- 3+ years performing at or above quota
- Strong prospecting and cold-calling skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Self-motivated and self-driven individual
- Result oriented
- Proven entrepreneurial mind set
- Problem solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Power Point, Excel
- Proficient in Salesforce.com
At Quest, we create and manage the software that makes the benefits of new technology real. Companies turn to us to manage, modernize and secure their business, from on-prem to in-cloud, from the heart of the network to the vulnerable endpoints. From complex challenges like Active Directory management and Office 365 migration, to database and systems management, to redefining security, and hundreds of needs in between, we help you conquer your next challenge now.
We’re not the company that makes big promises. We’re the company that fulfills them.
We’re Quest: Where Next Meets Now.
Why work with us!
-Life at Quest means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
-When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
-Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationship.
-We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
-Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Quest is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at Quest Careers | Where next meets now. Join Quest.
Job seekers should be aware of fraudulent job offers from online scammers and only apply to roles listed on quest.com/careers using our applicant system. Note: We do not use text messaging or third-party messaging apps like Telegram to communicate with applicants, so please exercise caution if you are approached in this way and only interact with people claiming to be Quest employees if they have an email address ending in @quest.com or @oneidentity.com
Software Powered by iCIMS