One Identity is an award-winning security software provider offering a broad selection of solutions that solve some of the most common and most challenging IT security problems. OneLogin has joined One Identity by Quest! The combined entity delivers a complete portfolio of market-leading Identity Access Management, Privileged Access Management, and Identity Governance solutions. Now, customers can achieve identity-centric security with trusted, proven technology in each major category.
- Work closely with the team members and leaders as well as the business teams. Delight them with your ability to provide solutions to their needs
- Maintain the health and effectiveness of the platform over time
- Provide day-to-day support and troubleshooting with on-call support. Full lifecycle application development support – designing and debugging applications DB functionality
- Understand and anticipate business needs and reporting requirements
- Establish and document database architectural guidelines, putting in place operational best practices
- Provide on-call assistance for our R&D Teams
- 8+ years of total experience as a DBA with hands on mission critical DB infrastructures
- 5+ years of experience with UNIX/Linux including basic commands , python and shell scripting
- 5+ years of experience working on AWS PostgreSQL , RDS , Aurora , EC2 , S3 , IAM, ELB , RT53
- AWS Aurora migration experience from EC2 postgres
- Ability to manage, supporting/designing large (at least 100GB+sized) high-availability database systems
- 5+ years of experience in analyzing applications to determine most appropriate migration -strategies
- Expertise with Postgres systems metrics and systems optimization strategies
- 2+ years of experience with NoSQL implementation (DynamoDB)
- 2+ years of data warehousing experience (Redshift or Snowflake)
- Experience with schema design and data normalization
- Understanding of common replication strategies
- SQL query writing and optimization skills
- Monitoring and reporting on performance metrics
- Strong troubleshooting, communication and documentation skills
- Fix term contract
- competitive salary and benefit package
- Office based, hyrid remote or remote work location
- Training for development
- Supportive company culture
- Company events
One Identity enables organizations of all sizes to better secure, manage, monitor, protect, and analyze information and infrastructure to help fuel innovation and drive their businesses forward. With team members around the globe, we intend to continue to grow revenues and add value to customers.
When you join our team, you will have the opportunity to build and develop products at a scale few others can provide. Our product portfolio serves a large base of customers and we are addressing the strategic imperatives for enterprise businesses. Working with some of the most talented employees the industry has to offer, we provide enhanced career opportunities for team members to learn and grow in a rapidly changing environment.
Why work with us?
-Life at One Identity means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
-When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
-Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
-We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
-Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
One Identity is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: One Identity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at One Identity are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. One Identity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. One Identity encourages applicants of all ages.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at One Identity Careers | Explore Opportunities with the OI Team
Job seekers should be aware of fraudulent job offers from online scammers and only apply to roles listed on quest.com/careers using our applicant system. Note: We do not use text messaging or third-party messaging apps like Telegram to communicate with applicants, so please exercise caution if you are approached in this way and only interact with people claiming to be Quest employees if they have an email address ending in @quest.com or @oneidentity.com
Software Powered by iCIMS